Saturday, September 11, 2010

126 days left...

Yesterday, I told Brandon that I knew about his plan to surprise me by coming down early. My roommate had told me that he was planning on coming on Thursday to surprise me instead of coming on Saturday like he told me he was. Brandon was very bummed out that his surprise was ruined. I assured him that is was okay and that I wanted to know when he was coming. He said that he was still going to surprise me by doing something. He refused to let me know when he is coming down. This is like torture to me. I don't think I like surprises.

I wish I knew where he was this weekend. Last weekend he said that he was working on Saturday and Sunday. He told my friends the same thing so I don't think he was making it up. But then yesterday, via text, he told me that he was going camping with friends this weekend. He was going to be out of cell service probably but would call me if he could. But then I realized that he had work. Did he blow off his last two days to go camping with friends? Or did he blow off his last two days to drive down here to surprise me? I have no idea. I'm just worried and stressing out. But I stress out about everything these days.

I'm tired of Brandon trying to surprise me. I don't want to be surprised. I want to know where he is. I want to be able to believe him when he says that he is doing something.

I hope he is okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment