Saturday, December 11, 2010

35 days left...

I've been working on my assignments and papers. I've been accomplishing quite a bit and now just have the one paper to finish and then I can start studying for finals. I can't wait until I get done. Hopefully I can get a good grade on this paper. I don't like research papers and for some reason I have a mental block right now. Maybe I can focus better after dinner.

All I can think of right now is how much wedding stuff I need to get done. People I need to call and stuff I need to order. I need for school to be over so I can get on with my life.

1 comment:

  1. =]

    Baby, obviously you've calmed down alot since you wrote this. Remember, the wedding stuff is what WE need to get done--this isn't some assignment where you're due by Jan 15th, atleast not an assignment you're working alone on, think of it as a group project.

    ReplyDelete