Wednesday, December 8, 2010

38 days left...

I had a really good day today. I took my volleyball final and aced it getting an A in that class. Then in stress management my teacher asked me and a few other students to stay after class. I was wondering what was up when he congratulated us for being good students. He said that we were getting an A in the class and that we didn't need to take the final exam. I'm very happy because that means I can focus on my other two classes and those finals.

My internship had a potluck for the participants and I helped out with set up and take down. It was fun to hang out with people and I got a good lunch out of it as well.

I'm really excited that I only have a week left until I'm totally done with school. I'll be home in a week and three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment