Friday, January 14, 2011

1 day left...

This will be my last blog as a single woman. I'm so excited for today and tomorrow!

I was really busy yesterday. It started with packing up boxes getting ready to move. Then Brandon and I signed the paperwork and got the keys to our new apartment. I love the new place. We both moved in our stuff and then last night my friends took me out to dinner. I had a lot of fun.

I decided to sleep one more night at home. Everyone was busy when I got home so I decided to print the wedding programs. They look amazing. Then I went to bed, but I didn't sleep that well. I guess I'm too excited. I woke up before the sunrise after a dream that my Uncle and his family decided not to come to the wedding. After an attempt to fall back to sleep I peeked out the window and was relieved to see my Uncle's RV parked on the driveway.

I'm looking forward to what today brings. I'm getting my first manicure and pedicure, decorating the church and the rehearsal and dinner is tonight as well.

Wow! This has been a long road. Not as long as some people but long for me. Looking back I can say that it is worth the wait. Tomorrow will be here before I know it and we will be bound to each other under God. I've waited for that day so long. Way before I met Brandon.

I love Brandon and can't wait to begin this next step in our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment