Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 days left...

It's amazing what a little sleep can do to change the attitude.

Today is moving day. I've decided to only move most of my stuff instead of all of it. I've got my boxes packed and my bed stripped. My brothers are going to carry the furniture and boxes. I'm excited about checking into our apartment. The plan is to get everything loaded up and ready to go beforehand. Then we will sign the papers, get the key and clean the place before moving our stuff in.

As far as wedding planning goes I think I got it all done. Maybe a few things here and there. But it's mostly under control. I'm really excited because the celebrating starts tonight.

It's weird how fast my life is changing. I'm glad that I have friends and family helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment