Saturday, August 28, 2010

140 days left...

I got a flat tire last week on the way to move into my dorm. I got the tire changed but needed a new one so I took my car into the mechanic early this morning to get the new tire. I feel better now that I'm not driving around on the spare tire.

The USKA State Championships were today. Last week I decided not to compete. I hadn't practiced and I am way too stressed out. I didn't need to add more stress to my life. But I went anyway to help work and to watch my family compete. It was a good tournament and I was glad to see my friends. I'm looking forward to the day when Brandon can come see me compete.

My appetite has increased significantly during this past week. It's a little crazy to be hungry all the time after having very little appetite during the summer. But it's nice to not have to force myself to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment