Friday, August 27, 2010

141 days left...

I was hoping that Brandon would be able to transfer his job down here in the next few weeks. But now it looks like the transfer won't happen. It is a big bummer (I feel like that is such an understatement). Being in two different states is hard enough when you know when you will see each other again. But not knowing when he will be able to come down here is hard. Well... maybe we are destined for a life apart until marriage. I hate to say this and it tears me up inside to be apart. But maybe God is getting me to rely on Him more. I don't know why this is happening and I don't know how to cope with it. But hopefully God will start showing me how to deal with being apart from Brandon during the most stressful part of my life so far.

I think I just spilled it all out...

No comments:

Post a Comment