Saturday, August 21, 2010

147 days left...

Brandon has been working on our website (www.theknot.com/ourwedding/brandonmaynard&miriamprewett2011) for the past couple days. It looks pretty good. I've been getting ideas for the wedding and thinking over how I want stuff done.

Tonight I'm packing up to move into my dorm for the last time. This semester is going to be my last. It is a little weird to think that I will be done with school and have my bachelors in Kinesiology. I got the internship that I applied for. I'm excited that I will accomplishing that as well.

I miss Brandon a lot. I know that this is the last time we are going to be apart but it doesn't make it any easier. I love him from the bottom of my heart. I haven't ever loved someone this much and that is why it tears me up inside to be apart from him. I feel like a part of me is missing when he is gone.

Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel so... addicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment