Sunday, July 18, 2010

18 days left...

First of all I want to say that I found a wireless signal at Grandma's house. I don't know how nice it is to use someone else's signal but it doesn't have a password so I can. This is going to make my week a little better.

I had a good morning at church today. Then I had an awesome drive down to Grandma's house. It took me five hours and my legs were cramping up the last two hours but otherwise it was good. I had time to reflect and think about stuff. When I arrived, Grandma said that she had a good day and was doing better. But she is still in a lot of pain. It was hard to see Grandma looking so old and using a walker. But hopefully she won't have to use it for long.

1 comment:

  1. That means you can still have Skype dates!

    You missed a delicious dinner...and we miss you already.

    ReplyDelete