Monday, July 5, 2010

31 days left...

I'm really exhausted right now. The weekend was fun but tiring. My cousins got sick with a cough and Abi's turned to croup. I think I may be coming down with the cough. Hopefully it is just an allergy cough and not a full blown cold or virus. I don't think getting sick right now is going to be good. I weigh 107 pounds and am afraid that I will lose more weight if I get sick. Why am I in this predicament when most of America has trouble losing weight not gaining?

I miss Brandon when I'm not feeling good. He did such a good job taking care of me last semester when I was sick. He took me to the emergency room and the doctor. He brought me food and tea and kept me company. Such love, devotion and good deeds are rare to find. I'm lucky to be dating him. God is amazing to bless me with Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment