Friday, July 30, 2010

6 days left...

I had an emotional breakdown yesterday. Everything is catching up to me and I have a lot of pent up emotions. I was glad that I had my Daddy to talk to and was able to talk to Brandon after he got off work. It is amazing to have these two strong men in my life that I can rely on when I'm going through tough times. By the time I got calmed down and everything it was time for bed and I didn't blog.

It is really hard these last few days. I'm looking forward to seeing Brandon and spending time with him. I'm also looking forward to feeling his arms around me once again. The time apart has been way too long. I can't remember his arms around me or feel his kiss on my forehead any more.

Brandon has a hard time surprising me. Today, while skyping, he showed me the surprise that he has been working on to give me in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment