Friday, July 16, 2010

20 days left...

The past couple days have been a little tough on me. I'm feeling a little better so I've been teaching in the dojo. It was hard for me to not spend as much time with Brandon. I didn't get to skype him yesterday but we are skyping today. There is a bunch of things going on as well. My grandma is not doing well, I'm still sick and one of our student's sister died.

My summer is getting more interesting. I am going to be spending some time with my grandma. She needs someone to stay with her for a while. I'm planning on going there on Sunday and staying as long as she needs me. It might be for a week or maybe up to two weeks. It will be nice to spend time with her and make sure she is well taken care of. The only thing is that she doesn't have internet so I will be getting another break from facebook and from blogging. But I will still make journal entries and then post them when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment