Saturday, July 10, 2010

26 days left...

I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat and a cough. I had an appointment in Brea to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. I had thought of spending tonight at my grandparents but decided against it because I was sick. I don't need to be spreading my germs around. I drove about four hours to get down there. The dress fit almost perfectly and needed only slight alterations. It will be ready by the end of the month. I then drove back home. It was a lot of driving but I didn't mind. I listened to the radio the whole way, singing and meditating on songs. I prayed and worshiped like I always do on long car drives by myself. When there were no Christian radio stations, I listened to random stations and popular songs. I enjoy almost any type of music. I thought of Brandon constantly. I thanked God for expressing His love through Brandon as well as in all the other ways He does.

The sky was beautiful today. Some days beautiful things make me cry. Today was one of those days. It was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment