Saturday, October 2, 2010

105 days left...

So yesterday was a little of a downer despite nailing the location down. But today has been awesome so far and will continue to be great. We met with the photographer early this morning. It was our first meeting, and I immediately liked her. I'm excited about having her photograph our wedding. She offered to do engagement pics for a small fee. We ran a whole bunch of other errands today as well. Brandon had a interview with the border's up in this area. They want to hire him but I'm hoping that he will get the job closer to my school. Thinking of him possibly living and working up here really gets me down. I feel insecure like he is leaving me. I know that this feeling is silly and that he will be visiting me as often as he has days off. But I feel really insecure still. All I can do is to hope and pray that he gets a job down near school so we can be together.

Tonight is my brother's (#4 of us kids) birthday party. He is having a beach bonfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment