Sunday, October 24, 2010

83 days left...

It was so good to see my family and Brandon. We had a good time hanging out and having dinner together Friday night. Brandon and I drove back to school and hung out and then went to bed. We hung out all the next day until around six when my family was leaving to go back home. I'm so glad that Brandon and I had the opportunity to hang out together this weekend.

They left the cousin's house and I headed back to school. I don't like having to say goodbye to Brandon. I'm looking forward to the day when we won't have to go for a whole week without seeing each other. They had a spin out on the freeway on the way home. My family said it was scary. My mother was screaming. My brother (who was driving) said that my mother's screaming was the scariest part of it all. But by the grace of God there was no collision. No one got hurt and the truck didn't even get a scratch. I'm so thankful that God kept them all safe. It could have ended really badly last night but they got home safely. God still works miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment