Wednesday, October 27, 2010

80 days left...

I've been studying for my test tomorrow and decided to take a little break to blog. It's amazing how fast the weeks go by. I only have six weeks left until I'm done with school forever. It is cool to think how close I am. I'm thankful that I'm finishing school. It is quite an accomplishment. But I'm even more thankful that I'm getting married and that I have Brandon to live the rest of my life with. I miss him terribly and it will continue to be difficult for the remaining weeks. But I know that I'm going to see him when I go home weekend after next. I might see him this weekend but it's only a small possibility.

I wish I was home doing all the things that I want to do but I'm here. It's not that bad though. I have great friends and nice classmates. This Friday I have plans to hang out and do something with three separate friends. It's going to be awesome!

I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year. More than the last few years I think. Or maybe I always look forward to them this much.

The time left until our wedding is ticking down. Each day seems to go by faster as the day approaches. A very small part of me is worried that I won't get everything done. But I know that I will. I have good friends/bridesmaids back home who are helping out a lot. Brandon is doing quite a bit too. The latest thing that he did was to make a newsletter for the bridal party and family to keep them updated on the wedding plans.

I will end with the acknowledgment that God is good. My Wednesdays have been stressful for the past few weeks. But today is the first one in a while that didn't drive me to tears. I know that God is the reason for that. He is my strength and the reason for my hope. I'm glad that I will always have Him. Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment