Tuesday, October 19, 2010

88 days left...

So here I am blogging about another day being apart from Brandon. I could say that I miss him and that I can't stand being apart. But you already know that. I remember my friend saying at her wedding that the question was not if she could live with her husband but if she could live without him. They couldn't live without each other. I feel the same way about Brandon. I cannot bear the thought of being apart for much longer than we have to. I am so relieved that school will be over in eight weeks and we will not have to live in separate states or counties any longer. We will be living in the same city and when we get married, the same apartment.

Since we started dating we have spent 103 days together and 109 days apart. The 109 days apart have been mostly in separate states. I am looking forward to the day that we will be together more days than we have been apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment