Wednesday, October 13, 2010

94 days left...

I woke up on Sunday feeling way better. My fever was totally gone. I was so happy that I was able to fully participate in my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. I got my hair and makeup done and put on my dress. We took most of the pictures before hand. Then we arrived at the ceremony with minutes to spare. It was a beautiful wedding. I realized how amazing my own wedding will be in January. I am so looking forward to that day.

My birthday was yesterday. I spent most of the day at school and working on my paper. But then I hung out with friends and Brandon in the evening. It was a good birthday. It is crazy to think that on my next birthday I will be married.

I'm working on my paper today and hoping that I will be finished with it before too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment