Tuesday, November 30, 2010

46 days left...

I've been sick since Saturday night. It is discouraging to be sick again. I wish that I could have just skipped this sickness because I have so much to do. The bummer thing is that what I have to do this week involves going out and watching senior fitness classes. But I can't do that while I am coughing up a storm. I also had to miss my internship this morning. We aren't allowed to go in while we are sick. Hopefully I am better by Thursday so I can get everything done. I know that things will work out and I will be done with school soon. In two weeks from tomorrow I will take my last final. In two weeks from Saturday I will be home for Christmas. I know I'm supposed to be enjoying these last weeks of school. But it's hard to when I'm sick and not feeling good. I just want to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment