Thursday, November 11, 2010

65 days left...

I finished addressing all of my extended family's invitations and stuffed them. I just need to seal them, put on stamps and they are ready. I went to buy stamps today but the post office was closed because of Veteran's Day. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the invitations done.

I picked up my veil today. It's very pretty and I can't wait to try it out with my hairdo. Hopefully this will happen soon.

I missed Brandon a lot today. I know that I'm going to see him in less than 24 hours but I still miss him right now.

I calculated my GPA as if I got all A's this semester and found out that there is no way that I'm graduating with honers. That's fine though. It's not like I needed good grades, they were just a personal goal of mine. And since I'm coming really close to that goal, I can still be proud of myself. I'm glad that this semester is almost over and that I'm graduating!

Christmas is going to be extra special this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment