Monday, November 8, 2010

68 days left...

Leaving last night was terrible. I cried quite a bit. It was worse leaving Brandon and my family than it has been before. The drive seemed really long and I cried out loud and prayed and listened to music. I feel better today. I realized that being depressed and devastated is not going to change anything and will only make me feel crummy. I guess that I'm the only one that has control over my attitude. I miss him a lot right now but I know that we will be spending this weekend together. I'm looking forward to him coming down on Friday. He has a job interview which is really exciting. I hope he gets the job. I'm going to be working on addressing envelopes later this week and next week. But for now I must study for my test day after tomorrow.

Only four and half weeks of school left.

No comments:

Post a Comment