Monday, November 22, 2010

54 days left...

My Thanksgiving break has been mostly good so far. My bridal shower was awesome and I've spent a lot of time with family and friends. Brandon and I have had a quite a bit of time together as well.

We bought our rings today. They are being engraved and will be ready for pick up in December. We are having "Love never fails" engraved into our rings. I'm so excited about them. They are simple but will mean so much to us when we exchange them at our wedding. It is crazy to think that we are going to wear those rings for the rest of our lives. Yeah, buying the rings meant a lot to me today.

I still have so much to do and so little time. I don't think that I will be able to accomplish everything that I would like to. But that is okay because I still have time in December, once I graduate, to finish things like cleaning and organizing my room. That is a huge project that will take a few days or maybe even a whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment