Tuesday, November 9, 2010

67 days left...

I don't understand some people. For them, marriage is low on their list of priorities, something to do later down the road. I had someone tell me that I had my whole life ahead of me and getting married was something that I could do later. She made it sound like it was a shame that I was getting married in January. I always wanted to get married. I'm excited that I'll be marrying Brandon in a little more than two months. Yes, it is soon. Yes, it might even be crazy. But why wait? I don't understand why people would want to wait.

On another note. I'm feeling really bad for Brandon right now. He ran over the dog of the family that he is staying with. The dog ran off and they can't find him. I hope he is alright.

1 comment:

  1. It's a different mentality people have--they view marriage as a "tieing down", that they can't go out and still do what they want to do. Some people, like us, want to get married and experience life's joys together. God made everyone so different, and this includes aspirations. If we're weird for wanting to get married so soon--then I don't want to be normal. =]

    ReplyDelete