Wednesday, November 17, 2010

59 days left...

Today was really busy with class, test, lunch, another test, break and then class. My professor was talking about thinking positively and how it affects the brain. She also talked about anxiety and depression. For some reason I left class feeling bummed and depressed. Depression is a new emotion to me. I'm not used to it and at first it scared me. But in class today I realized that I have only experienced a small amount of depression. For some people it consumes them. I'm thankful that I don't deal with that much.

I'm missing Brandon a lot right now. We just talked on the phone for a few minutes but I want to be with him. Only 26 hours left. I've been keeping an hour countdown the whole day.

Right now I'm so tired that I could cry. I wish my Thanksgiving break would be more restful but it's going to be busy and involves a LOT of driving before the holiday itself. My schedule for the break looks like this:

Friday: sleep in, laundry, dojo
Saturday: Bridal Shower and my little brother's birthday party
Sunday: Church and family time
Monday: Chiropractor and possibly swing dancing with Brandon, work on homework
Tuesday: Hang out with friends or get stuff done around the house
Wednesday: Pack and drive down to spend Thanksgiving with extended family
Thursday: Thanksgiving
Friday and Saturday: Hangout with family and homework
Sunday: Church and my grandmother's birthday party, head back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment