Wednesday, November 10, 2010

66 days left...

Jack, the dog, came back safely.

Brandon is coming down the day after tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing him. We are having our first pre-marital counseling session on Saturday. Then he has to head back home because he's working on Sunday. It will be a short visit but I'm glad that he can come down. I'll be going home the following weekend.

I don't have class tomorrow so I'm going to work on addressing envelopes and might even go buy some stamps and send the first batch off. My veil has arrived so I'm going to be picking it up as well.

Earlier today I contemplated going to grad school. But then I realized that no matter how ambitious that sounds it is not what I want to do. There are way more important things and life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment